Large Single Panel Posters
Does your academic department have its own printing services? Check with your faculty sponsor. If not, there are a few options near campus to serve your printing needs. Each of these locations can provide full-service printing whether you just need some color printing and will be assembling/pasting your poster from smaller sheets, or you are designing a large single sheet poster that will need a large-plot printer.
Please plan ahead as each location will have a turnaround of at least a few hours and up to 24-hours.
- Two nearby locations in the USC Village and on Figueroa Street
- Weekend hours 8:00am-8:00pm
- You can make your order in-person or online at: https://www.fedex.com/apps/printonline/#!
(The USC Village location has a zip code of 90089 and the Figueroa Street location is 90007)
- Please note that PDF files are preferred, particularly for online orders.
- Poster prices begin at around $45 for a 24×36 print size and $87 for a 36×48 print size
- Mounting on posterboard is available for an additional charge
- Large plotter printer located in the basement of Leavey Library. Other printing services located on multiple levels.
- Weekend hours are 9am-midnight
- The printing cost for the large plotter is $1 per inch (based on the longest side).
- You must go in-person and may have to wait for a staff member with access to the printer to assist you.
- No mounting services. Posterboard can be purchased separately at the USC Bookstore.