The deadline to apply for Summer 2018 fellowships is March 22, 2018
Eligible students will submit the following documents:
- Student Application Form including a one-page description of the intended research project. Please note: Uploaded files should be named “LastName_FirstName RHF 20182 Project Description”.
- Faculty Recommendation Form including a one-page faculty supervisor recommendation. Please note: Faculty Supervisor Recommendation Forms are valid for one year. Faculty may send forms with attention to Dr. David Glasgow through campus mail to MC 0896, by hand delivery to STU300, or via email as a pdf attachment to email@example.com (preferred). Faculty whose previous recommendation forms are less than a year old are encouraged to download the form and write “Use faculty recommendation already on file” before sending it in.
If You Received Funding for Spring 2018
Students who received Provost Fellowship funding during the Spring 2018 semester and plan to submit a Rose Hills application will be required to submit a two-page summary of their completed research project to Dr. David Glasgow on or before March 22, 2018.
Students who receive funding will be required to submit a two-page summary of their completed research project to Dr. David Glasgow before September 7, 2018.
Direct Deposit Stipend Instructions
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you have the option of receiving your stipend by direct deposit to a checking or savings account. If you are an international student, we will be contacting you separately to go over your payment options.
- Fill in all fields on the Direct Deposit Form, print it out and sign.
- Attach a voided check
- Completed forms should be sent to: University Payroll Services, UGB 212, MC 8016.
- Be advised that depending on the timing of your Direct Deposit submission, your next stipend installment may still be sent as a check.
If you are awarded a fellowship and do not have Direct Deposit, your stipend checks will be mailed to your local address directly from USC Financial & Business Services. Please insure that your local address is accurate on OASIS. We are no longer able to pick-up and distribute checks from our office.
If you have questions about the direct deposit option, please contact Tiffany Fong by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT, it is not necessary to resubmit the form.