USC Testing Services administers several national admissions tests.
- Information about each test is available directly through the testing organization’s website.
- Registrations for the tests are done online directly through the testing organization.
- For some of the tests, you may also register by mailing in your application to the testing organization, NOT to USC Testing Services.
- Click on the links below or call the testing organization for more information about a particular test.
- USC Testing Services does not have information on test preparation materials or classes.
|Test Name||Testing Organization||Contact for more information|
|SAT||College Board||(866) 756-7346|
|GRE||Educational Testing Service||(866) 473-4373|
|LSAT||Law School Admission Council||(215) 968-1001|
|MPRE||LSAC MPRE Service||(215) 504‐3886|
For tests administered on Saturdays at the USC main campus, candidates may enter the campus through Gate 3 on Figueroa St. or Gate 6 on Vermont Ave. Parking is $12.00. For directions and to view a map of the USC campus, click here.