Testing Services is committed to delivering supportive, accurate academic testing to students, staff, faculty members, and university departments. Services include placement testing, national testing, scoring faculty exams, evaluations, and consultation. Our professional staff members are dedicated to implementing the university strategic vision of creating scholarship by collaboratively building a culture of evidence. Testing Services adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
We provide the following services to students, faculty, and staff:
- Placement Tests
- Proctoring National Exams (ACT, SAT, GRE, LSAT, MPRE)
- Scanning and Scoring Scantron Exams for Faculty
Testing Services also partners with other placement and assessment centers across campus, including:
- Disability Services and Programs Testing Accommodations
- Foreign Language Placement Exams
- International Student English Placement Exam (ISE)
We regret that Testing Services is not able to accommodate proctoring for outside school exams at this time.